5.1.06

The Rumours Are True: Preston From The Ordinary Boys Is On Celebrity Big Brother

Preston and the Ordinary Boys
The rumours have been swirling for the last few days, but with the debut tonight of the new series of Celebrity Big Brother UK, it has now been confirmed that Preston from the Ordinary Boys is one of the contestants who is living in the house and competing for the grand prize. According to the band's website, their frontman was invited to be on the show after one of their producers heard him say in an interview that he would be up for going in the house. In a note to fans, Preston says he is "well nervous and excited," and that:
"I need the army to get behind me...this is a rally cry! I want the door to door campaigning, flyering, fucking fun runs! It's not for fame, the money goes to charity, I'm going in because the lines between alternative and mainstream are so blurred, this is the final taboo...plus they phoned me up and asked me and if I said no I would be a bitter old man!

"I hope you are all as excited as I am. Fucking mental! I love you all, Preston x"

The full cast is still being revealed as I write, but so far we have learned that Pete Burns, the former singer of Dead or Alive, is also a contestant.

Pete Burns

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home