31.5.05

Look At Us, We Designed A Sleeve!

Art Brut

Much has been written about the musical greatness that is the debut album from Art Brut,, which was released in the UK yesterday. What has been criminally overlooked, however, is the brilliance that is the record's sleeve. Even better, perhaps, is the deconstruction of the artwork on the band's website into the four images of the individual band members, each of which may be downloaded as wallpaper.

Eddie

Art Brut Eddie

Freddie

Art Brut Freddie

Ian

Art Brut Ian

Chris

Art Brut Chris

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a site for you long sleeve t shirtcaulfield, its called Holden Tees. We're a small company and we sell shirts and stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time

-Holden Tees

14/11/05 22:51  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Informative blog. Thanks.

Regards,

Emini Futures Daytrader
stock market day trading

1/2/06 21:21  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish not approve on it. I regard as precise post. Specially the title-deed attracted me to review the intact story.

15/1/10 22:32  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

19/1/10 20:13  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Opulently I acquiesce in but I about the post should secure more info then it has.

21/1/10 10:20  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi
Very nice and intrestingss story.

5/6/10 00:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home